Shopping Cart Hero 2 Shopping Cart Hero 2

Not good

Upgrades cost too much. game is wonky. and now it wont even let me earn money. Why would I pay money to play an obviously unfinished terrible game that somehow is worse than the original. 2 stars for the concept, but the execution was terrible.

Bloons Tower Defense 3 Bloons Tower Defense 3

Nice Game

Liked it, got to level 100, that was intense.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

good show

excellent game. just enough difficulty and frustrations that when you beat it its so much better

Oozing Forever Oozing Forever

decent game

but the wonky controls killed it for me.

Super D Super D

its ok

decent game. bad collision detection, especially on the boss.

Raid Gaza! Raid Gaza!

wisdom you have none.

even in a game where you acknowledge that hamas fired rockets first you disagree with Israels actions. its like slapping me rpeatedly in the face and expecting me not to punch you. while i dont agree with war i understand the position israel is in.

raidgaza responds:

How can you justify Israel's bombings because of Hamas rockets when you can't justify Hamas rockets because of Israel's killings? During 2007, Israel killed 25 times as many people as Hamas/Palestinians did. And if you don't know why Hamas started firing rockets again, you should go read the news.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

it was ok

kinda buggy and boring. worth a look

Deep Lift Deep Lift

Its ok

It is a decent waste of time but the controls are kind of retarded. why wouldnt i be able to walk the other direction. and jumping was way too much of a chore for it to be worth playing more than a couple levels

Clear Vision: Elite Clear Vision: Elite

well

i just shot a guy 3 times in the head. bullet holes show up and yet he does not go down. fix your game. its no fun when its broke

The Torture Chamber III The Torture Chamber III

good

nice game, got 111880.014