Fitter. Happier. Fitter. Happier.

its ok

but theres already a flash on ng that does theexact same thing with the same speech

Madness Combat Tribute Madness Combat Tribute

wow

hey guy underneath me. its the fuckin chicken dance. and its in the original madness combat. fucko

Alfred Pokingstick Alfred Pokingstick

good

kinda like madness with a caveman and sticks

IMprove 2 B IMprove 2 B

ok

it was good until it turned white. when its finished. then resubmit it or something. and get rid of that robot voice or make it less annoying

joeyfichete responds:

hows about you suck my balls ass hole

A sad but true story A sad but true story

wtf

oh man that was classic whats with these peple that want everything to make perfect sense. godamn. keep this shit up man it fuckin great

SCSP responds:

you know what youre talking about.

Storybook 1: Synj Storybook 1: Synj

i agree

priscilla is hot

Chicken Selects Chicken Selects

ha

ass cancer

Bud Bonanza EP1: Trailor Bud Bonanza EP1: Trailor

you sir are wrong

elvis shit the bed everynight because of all the drugs he did. he also died from drugs. and he was a loser later in life.

and dope does make you lazy weve all seen it

so mr misinformation you are a liar and a fraud please leave my planet

5in1 Killa

swaenK responds:

Tell me, how am I the one who is misinformed, you didn't really give me any reason why marijuana is bad, accept the overated untrue facts. I smoke marijuana and I have a great job, I maintain steady grades in school, and I am very neat and compitent.

If this was your planet, I couldn't bear to live on it. The ignorance and unacceptance would be so fucking retarded. You should give a little bit more of a compliance.

Citi Identity Theft Citi Identity Theft

liar

you are an asshole. this was already submitted i think last week because ive already seen it and it was blammed. how dare you try to insult my intelligence. death to all clocks. we got one but plenty to go. faggot

Rabbid-Squirrel responds:

i finished changing it today, dumbass

Shark Shark

ok

what so bad about what were doin to sharks

they taste bad so we might as well kill em